Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog Spot Creation (Basic 10)


Blog Requirements
Blog URLs
Your blog will be graded on Friday, February 12th. You must have all of the following to earn full credit:
* Correct Title
* Proper grammar!
* Updated Profile
* Useful Links
* Be a "Follower" of Miss Smalley's Space and the blogs of all your classmates
* Letter to the Editor (under Miscellaneous Section)
* Have 5 "Sections" (aka posts)
1-Journal Section
2-Novel Section
3-Discussion/Question Section
4-Career Research Section
5-Miscellaneous Section

* Journals 1-4
1-I feel safest when...
2-I am most confused when...
3-The best day of my life was...
4-One habit I have that I want to break is...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Strongsville, Ohio, United States
2007: Bachelor of Arts in English from Cleveland State University; 2010: Masters of Education in Secondary English Curriculum and Instruction from Cleveland State University

Mrs. Ribblett's Slideshow!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.